Sunday, September 7, 2008








ytd was a highhigh fun day at Kallang.
kept crazy.
and i paiseh-ed myself at fairprice:[
nehneh luh,
cause i carrying
the big bottles of oolong /peach/lemon tea/7up.
in my arms.
thn too big.
thn start gg drop.
thn unknowingly.
bend infront of everyone
in the centre.
and kneeel in the middle of place
everyone queuing.
ohmy,so paiseh.
tht the aunty keep stare like funny.
hmph!
suddenly,got this little tamil girl.
pass me a basket.
me:"its okay"
girl:"nvmnvm,take it"
huh,so nice eh.
purposely help me take.
how sweet can people get?even a stranger:D
singing session rock to max!
so sad uhs,
clement gg for NS.
dinner-ed at same dk what.
walk-ed under rain.
train-ed home.
slept at 5!thanks to somebody.
who wants to talk,
but keep dozing offf.
thn like only i talk to phone.
like weird,
FAT HIPPO!,
oh and i 'm sensitvie to hippo.
hahaha,so dont mention
i will go bizzare.
and ytd was hoorror,
i pin fringe go out whole day
nvr before,but cos
i late no time.
if i let down.
fringe sure BAOZHA
ILOVETHATFLOWER,
I GOT MANYMANY.
IINTENDTOGIVEPEOPLE.
I WILL MAKE THEM LOVE,CAUSE I LOVE.
hahaha;DDD
(9:48 AM)